New 2017-2018 Erin Condren LifePlanner Offers Infinite Options

Ally Temple, Editor-in-Chief

As the new school year was approaching, I began my hunt for the perfect planner to keep everything in order. In past school years a planner was my key to less stress and better time management; however, I often switched the brand and type of planner I was using at least three times in one school year. There was always something that didn’t work well for my lifestyle and needs. During this year’s search, I ran across the website Erin Condren and was attracted to the vast personalization capabilities available.

The 2017-2018 Erin Condren LifePlanner by far allows for the most options in a planner and caters to all preferences one may have. While this planner is pricier than most, coming in at $55, it offers many options to make it align with an individual’s personal desires. Customers first choose the planner size they want, then choose and design the front and back covers. Lastly, choose the inside layout of the weekly pages, the number of months you want, and the color scheme of the pages. Everything is designed to best fit the type of organization you’re looking for, as well as what appeals to you in the looks of a planner.

A huge selling factor was the interchangeable covers. The cover snaps into the spiral bound ring, and at any time you can go online to design new covers for just $13! This allows me to switch up the look of my planner throughout the year without having to completely switch to another planner.

Unfortunately, in my planner I noticed the whole month of October was misprinted. I knew I wouldn’t be able to work with it when that month rolled around! Upon contacting customer service, they replied timely and were more than helpful to get my LifePlanner reprinted and sent to me. While it was frustrating to have mistakes with my planner, the support and kindness offered by the company made up for it.

Overall, I would recommend this planner to anyone looking to perfectly organize their days. It is worth the investment and offers far more than the typical planner since it is made to fit your personal life and style. I am excited to continue the use of the LifePlanner for the rest of the school year and eager to discover Erin Condren’s next design for 2018-2019. I am confident I will never want to switch planners again!